We are glad to welcome you on our website. Many thanks for using CV2you and supporting us! Here some formalities before you start.
- Information about us
- The Website Content
- Permitted Use
- Linking and framing
- Paid services and refund policy
- Suspension and termination
- Governing Law
- Warranties and disclaimers, limitation of liability and indemnity
1. INFORMATION ABOUT UShttps://cv2you.com/ is a site operated by CV2you LP ("We", “us”, “our”).
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
2. THE WEBSITE CONTENT
All of the information, content, operations, functionality and software displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with Website, including for example: directories, guides, articles, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, video, source and object code, software, data, and all other matters related to us, including without limitation, the selection and arrangement of the aforementioned and the „look and feel” of Website (collectively, the „Content”), are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights and are our intellectual property.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website (including but not limited to the services other intellectual property rights offered on or via the Website) and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws, and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may not frame or utilize framing techniques that involve any trademark, logo, copyrighted material or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of any portion of Website without the express written consent of an authorized person from Website. In addition, you agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any software or other products or processes accessible through Website, not to insert any code or product or manipulate the content of Website in any way that affects the user's experience, and not to use any data mining, robots, cancelbots, Trojan horse, or any data gathering or extraction method in connection with your use of Website.
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or if you are aware of any infringing material placed on Website, please contact us.
The information available on Website is for general information purpose only. While we strive to do thorough research and keep the information all the time up-to-date and correct, we do not guarantee the full completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability concerning the information. Any reliance on the information available is therefore at your own risk.
3. PERMITTED USE
- You must not use Website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to Website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of Website, or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- You must not use Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or concerning us without an authorized person's express written consent from us.
- You must not use Website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- You must not use Website for any purposes related to marketing without an authorized person's express written consent from us.
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your private information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your private information for improper purposes.
5. LINKING AND FRAMING
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our Website must not be framed on any other Website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with the Content Standards.
If you wish to make any use of material on our Website other than that set out above, please address your request to us.
Links from our Website. Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. If you use these links, you will leave our Website. We have not reviewed these third party websites and we have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not endorse or make any warranties or representations about the other websites, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to our Website, you do this entirely at your own risk.
Our team always strives to bring you professional and researched content to help you at all the steps of your career, and in some cases, the content will be provided by third party software, websites or services.
6. PAID SERVICES AND REFUND POLICYWe are striving to provide the best service and products that we can, but you understand and agree that CV2you is provided „as is” and „as available” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Without prejudice, CV2you does not warrant that:
- CV2you will be constantly available, or available at all.
- The information on CV2you is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- That Website will be available at any particular time or location, uninterrupted or secure.
- That Website will be 24/7 active all the time.
- Your data will be saved all the time in your account, and that data loss will never ever occur. However, we will do our best to make sure all the information is saved in your account for a flawless experience. Data loss is very unlikely.
We reserve the right to change the structure and design of the résumé/CV/cover letter or other services when they can be improved, and there are benefits for the users. These changes are made according to our users' feedback, research and after consulting HR experts.
CWe reserve the right to require payment or subscription fees for any of our Services. For monthly subscription plans, you will be billed in advance. The prices may be changed at any time, upon thirty (30) day prior notice to you, which may be sent by email or posted on the website. Your use of the Services following such notification constitutes your acceptance of any new or increased charges. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable and non-cancelable unless specifically provided herein.
Please, pay attention that downgrading your plan may cause the loss of features, or capacity of your Account.
- Customer has not downloaded the resume (CV) from the Website upon payment has been made
- Customer has contacted customer service in written not later than 14 calendar days within payment was made
In order to receive refund you must clearly indicate the problem you faced with, attach screenshot, illustrating problem and indicate your browser, OS version and device information. At the same time, the refund for cause shall not be applicable to occasional system maintenance and technical issues making some Website functional temporarily unavailable.
7. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Website;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any material uploaded by you to our Website;
- issue a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We reserve the right of deleting an account if there are signs of suspicious, unusual or harmful activities, therefore creating a potential danger for Website. However, we highly trust and respect our users and we do not believe it will be the case to terminate someone’s account
8. GOVERNING LAW
This Agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales without regard to its conflict of laws rules. This Agreement and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it including any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be finally settled by the Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce. The number of arbiters – one, language of proceedings – English.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
10. WARRANTIES AND DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND WEBSITE SERVICES WILL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE, OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE AND THE WEBSITE SERVICES AND YOUR USE THEREOF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE’S CONTENT OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO THIS WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE SERVICES AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OR INACCURACIES IN CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE SERVICES (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE SERVICES, (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE WEBSITE OR THE WEBSITE SERVICES, (E) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE SERVICES BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, MATERIALS OR WEBSITE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE SERVICES..
We reserve the right to change any and all content, software and other items used or contained in the Website and any Website services offered through the Website at any time without notice
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE OR OUR DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT OR LOST DATA DAMAGES ARISING FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE OR WEBSITE SERVICES, EVEN IF YOU HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR THE WEBSITE SERVICES DURING THE PERIOD OF 3 MONTHS PRIOR TO ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542, WHICH SAYS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH, IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR”.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from and against, any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of your Contributions, use of the Website, and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reservethe right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defence of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
Contact UsCV2you details:
- You can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org